“IREC generates innovative solutions that make a difference on clean energy adoption by individuals and businesses across the U.S. That’s why we proudly support IREC’s work.”
Polly Shaw, Vice President NAMR Government Affairs, SunEdison
- Our sponsors know IREC’s programs lead the nation to a cleaner energy future.
- Our regulatory experts provide unique independent reports, insight and thought leadership.
- Our education, training and credentialing initiatives build a quality trained clean energy workforce.
2015 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Here’s how YOUR ORGANIZATION can support IREC’s work.
IREC Sustainable Pillar (levels from $20,000)
More than 60,000 individuals read about IREC, its work and its partners each month. Your support as an IREC Pillar spreads across programs, initiatives, events and publications.
Pillars receive prominent recognition here:
- IREC’s website
- Nationally recognized Annual Updates & Trends Report
- IREC National 3iAwards at Solar Power International
- Special Recognition Award at IREC’s 3iAwards ceremony live at Solar Power International and promoted nationally in news releases and social media.
IREC 3 Awards: Innovation. Ingenuity. Inspiration.
Presented at Solar Power International
- Innovation Sponsor ($10,000)
- Inspiration Supporter ($5,000)
Last year’s 3iAwards and its valued sponsors were highly visible to some 20,000 SPI attendees. In 2015, IREC again honors our 3iAward winners — the nation’s Best of 2015 renewable energy and energy efficiency people, projects and programs, along with the premiere of IREC’s 2015 “Energy Heroes.”
- More than 500,000 individuals read about the 3iAwards in 2014.
- Sponsor and Supporter logos included on extensive pre-event promotion.
- Prominent exposure at 3iAwards ceremony — 20,000 expected SPI attendees.