“IREC excels at identifying regulatory and institutional barriers that discourage the adoption of clean energy, then overcoming those barriers, one at a time. The extraordinary results are visible throughout the country. It’s why we proudly support IREC.”
Tom Starrs, Vice President Market Strategy & Policy, SunPower
- Our sponsors know IREC’s programs lead the nation to a cleaner energy future.
- Our regulatory experts provide unique independent reports, insight and thought leadership.
- Our education, training and credentialing initiatives build a quality, job-ready trained clean energy workforce.
2016 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Here’s how YOUR ORGANIZATION can support IREC’s work.
IREC Sustainable Pillar (levels from $20,000)
More than 60,000 individuals read about IREC, its work and its partners each month. Your support as an IREC Pillar spreads across programs, initiatives, events and publications.
Pillars receive prominent recognition here:
- IREC’s website
- Nationally recognized Annual Updates & Trends Report
- IREC National 3iAwards at Solar Power International
- Pillars will receive a Special Recognition Award at IREC’s 3iAwards ceremony live at Solar Power International and promoted nationally in news releases and social media.
IREC 3iAwards: Innovation. Ingenuity. Inspiration.
Presented at Solar Power International
- Innovation Sponsor ($10,000)
- Inspiration Supporter ($5,000)
In recent years, our 3iAwards and valued sponsors were highly visible to some 20,000 SPI attendees. In 2016, IREC will again honor our 3iAward winners — the nation’s best renewable energy and energy efficiency people, projects and programs.