IREC’s 2015 3iAwards
The Call for Nominees for the IREC 3iAwards – a prestigious annual national search for innovative people, projects and programs that promote and accelerate the sustainable growth of clean energy, is out! The IREC 3iAwards honor innovation, ingenuity and inspiration from the nation’s best in both renewable energy and energy efficiency.
For the second year, the selection of IREC’s award winners in several categories will be in the hands of the public, with open voting dates to be announced. The opportunity for a variety of stakeholders and the community at large to vote brings even greater awareness and acknowledgement of the applicants and awardees. All applications must be received online by July 8, 2015.
Applications from or on behalf of extraordinary people, projects and programs in the clean energy arena will be accepted online through JULY 8 in one of five categories. Want to know which category is right for you? Download the category criteria [PDF]:
- Community Renewables Project of the Year. Criteria
- State and Local Government Initiative of the Year. Criteria
- Closing the Divide Award – Integrating Energy Efficiency & Renewables. Criteria
- IREC Accredited Clean Energy Training Provider of the Year. Criteria
- IREC Certified Clean Energy Trainer of the Year. Criteria
The IREC 3iAwards ceremony is Wednesday, September 16, 2015 – at Solar Power International 2015, at the Anaheim Convention Center, made possible by the generous support of IREC’s corporate sponsors.