This directory is listing of ALL clean energy training programs that opt in and includes both IREC accredited organizations, as well as others.
IREC maintains a listing for credential holders exclusively in our online Public Registry. The Clean Energy Training Directory listings are populated and maintained by each training organization listed, so check to make sure your organization is included today.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3 to have ALL your clean energy content (not just accredited courses) listed. Just follow these simple instructions.
- Visit the Training Directory
- Check to confirm if your institution is listed.
- If not, select “create a new account” in the” Institution Account Access” box located at the lower left.
- Enter and submit the requested information for your organization’s clean energy training programs and courses.
- Be sure to hit “Submit.” Once IREC staff has reviewed, the information will be posted.
The Clean Energy Training Directory is a valuable resource for students seeking training programs and courses. Create your account today to increase your visibility and student inquiries.
If you have any difficulties creating your account, please contact me in the IREC office at (518) 621-7379.
Image copyright: rustyphil / 123RF Stock Photo